Reverse Confetti | November Release - Day One

 


It's Day One of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!  You're going to LOVE all the new products for this month.  Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.


We're so happy to have the following designers for our September + October 'Fetti Friends:

Cheiron 

Cindy

Jean

Joan

Maria

Today we're featuring:

Botanical stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Home for the Holidays stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Mixed Messages

I'm also featuring:
Plaid Lines - Big
Plaid Lines - Small

Here's how I was inspired:


Let's chat about the Botanical card first:


I combined it with the Plaid Lines Cover Panels, both the Large + the Small.  The sentiment from Mixed Messages has been heat embossed in white on a Stone strip.

I used the following copics:

YG0000 | YG01
W0 | W1 | W3


My next card features the Home for the Holidays set:


The buildings and the trees are from the new set.  I also added:

Snow Bunnies
Snowballs Cover Panel

Do you see the added glitter on the homes?

The sentiment is from the Mixed Messages set and my cardstock choices are:

Mist
Stone
Premier Polar White

My copics:

YG0000 | YG01
BG0000 | BG11
BG70
W0 | W1 | W3


I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on November 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!



 Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Joan Bardee

Kathy Schweinfurth

Jeanne Jachna

Deanne Kuntz

Maria Willis

Cheiron Brandon

Amy Tsuruta

Cindy Norberg



Comments

MadeByMeghanK said…
I love the soft colors and those darling bunnies!
Cindy Holmes said…
Very pretty cards! I really love the softness in the colors too!
sharon g said…
The light, light colors on the bunny card are wonderful. It looks icy/snowy, and is just perfect.
I love the new Plaid Lines and BIG Plaid Lines, and your inspiration is always a treat for the eyes. TFS.
Blessings!
Julie O'Neil said…
Love this scene you created with the bunnies!
Sue D said…
Pretty and cute card designs.