Hello | International Tea Day with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers

 



We're celebrating International Tea Day over on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog today.  It's another extra fun post, there a linky to add a newly created Tea card to be a Guest Designer on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog!  More details over there!

Here's how I was inspired:



I combined a couple of Avery Elle sets:
Aw, Nuts
Cloche
Cocoa Stand
Tea Time [retired]
Quilted Frame
The Spring Collection 6x6



These are the copics I used:

R00 | R22 | R30
YG0000 | YG01 | YG03
BG11 | BG34
E21 | E51
W0 | W1 | W3

That squirrel!  I love her teamed up with the 🎵sentiment 🎵.  Sorry, if you're singing it now.



Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

This is fabulous, Amy!
I nearly spit my tea!!
Love this and am very inspired!!
I Card Everyone said…
so happy to see that pun-y sentiment again... and this darling little acorn-dweller! total cuteness, amy...
=]
Fikreta said…
this is so very sweet!
Helen Gullett said…
It is super sweet, Amy. Love it!