Reverse Confetti | January Creative Hop + New Release


Today is the day, it's the Reverse Confetti January Release Day!  We're celebrating with a hop.  The fun starts on the Reverse Confetti blog.  You should have arrived here from my new teamie Candice's blog.  If not, you'll want to start at the Reverse Confetti blog so you don't miss out on any of the fun!

I have two projects to share with you today, here's the first one.  It's a fun card that features the new Words of Love stamp set:


Let's start from the bottom and work our way up.  I started with a midnight panel and layered an Iced Aqua Big Polka Cover Panel.  Then I cut the new Outlined Frame Cover Panel in midnight and used a plain rectangle die to cut out the interior.

I layered one of the Circle Rays Duos in Premier Polar White and used the Big Love confetti cuts in the following cardstock colors:
Flamingo
Iced Aqua
Midnight

I heat embossed a portion of a sentiment from Words of Love in white on a midnight strip.


My other project uses the Pencil & Treat Holder confetti cuts.  I used Iced Aqua with it and stamped the big polka from Background Builder in the same ink color.  Do you know what I used it for?  It's a glass/reusable Boba Straw!

I used the tag die from the Pencil & Treat Holder confetti cuts and heat embossed a clipped sentiment from the Words of Love set.


Next up is a Guest Hopper, Cheiron Brandon! In case you get
lost along the way, here is the complete hop listing:


 Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Michelle Short

Tricia Barber

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Jenny Colacicco

Kathy Schweinfurth

Jane Trivedi

Amy Rohl

Jeanne Jachna

Rebecca Keppel

Julee Tilman

Audrey Tokach

Kavya

Becky Roberts

Candice Fisher

Amy Tsuruta

Cheiron Brandon

Deanne Kuntz


Comments

Fikreta said…
its fabulous card!