I Like Naps & You | Taylored Expressions


A couple of weeks ago I picked up the Taylored Expressions Little Critters Mini Slim Bundle.  The bundle is no longer available but the pieces are sold separately.   


You might not be able to tell, but the peach cardstock was also stamped with the Taylored Expressions Gingham Check Background.  The contrast in the Crisp Cantaloupe [stampin' up] with the Shea Butter [Catherine Pooler] is quite lovely.


Do you own any of the Taylored Expressions sentiment strips?  Totally genius how you can stamp them all out at once and use their die to cut them all out at the same time.



I'm doing a bit of a giveaway over on my IG acct for the Fun & Funny Mini Strips.  Taylored Expressions accidently packed an additional set and I have their okay to do a giveaway.



The snow it blowing sideways here, how is the weather where you live?

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost:

Comments

Helen Gullett said…
This makes me smile, Amy! I love that sentiment :) :)
Celeste Goff said…
Love these adorable little sloths!!
Billie A said…
Cute card. I like Taylored Expressions and I've wanted those slim words and dies. That seems so much easier. This card and colors are perfect. So much fun.