Holiday Greetings | The Stamp Market

 


I'm part of a group that designs 5 holiday cards a month.  I need that extra motivation for this Christmas!  I had fun at the last The Stamp Market sale.  I used the Big Botanicals + Holiday Greetings dies.


So last month I told myself to use more diecutting than coloring.  I changed my mind, LOL.  All the diecutting and glueing was a bit much.  I managed to create six cards though!  My design was inspired by THIS card.



I'm linking up to my friends at Jingle Belles, their current challenge is Die-Cutting!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Comments

SmilynStef said…
Such a pretty holiday card design ... love those stripes. So glad you joined us with your to-die-for holiday card at Jingle Belles.
Chrissy Larson said…
Love it Amy and thanks for sharing another challenges to check out. I just adore nontraditional colors for Christmas and I know I sure could use the push to get started on Christmas cards before the last second. ;)
Your card is so beautiful with the dies you used on it.
Love your fabulous soft pink on pink botanical Christmas card! You are such an inspiration and now I need to make some myself!! Yours is wonderful!
lauren bergold said…
oh what an amazing and dynamic design; i love the colors and that beautiful scripty greeting and YOWZA the foliage totally rocks! so pleased you could join our diecutting fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥