Hello Friend | Pigment Craft Co

 





Have you heard of the New Pigment Craft Co?  I'm super excited by this new stamp company because their designs are absolutely gorgeous.  I've placed an order for their second release that is FILLED with caffeinated designs.  Yesterday I sat down with items from their first release.  This card features:

Blooming Floral
Dashing Sentiments

I really wanted to use the stencils with the Blooming Floral Set.  I started a panel with that and then switched to copics and well, then ended super clean + crisp with kraft cardstock and white embossing powder.


Comments

Andrea Hastilow said…
Amy, thank you for a fantastic introduction to a new range available to us. Keeping it clean you've really done it justice, stunning x Stay healthy x
I Card Everyone said…
hello, gorgeous neutral perfection!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
Such a classy combo - kraft and white. Worked beautifully