Momma said | Taylored Expressions

 


I put together a card earlier this week but it wasn't hitting me.  Rather than put everything away, like I should have, I kept everything out to come back to design another card.  Here's how I was inspired:


I combined Taylored Expressions':

Big Grumpy
Hot Flash Grumplings
Mini Slim Diagonal Stripes Cutting Plate


Her grumpy face cracks me up.  I had to fill the slim line with rainbow colors.


I'm back to DT crafting.  I needed a bit of an interruption.

Comments

Sue L. said…
Hi Amy,
This grumpy card is ADORABLE!!!!!!♡♡♡♡♡
Love the pastels too
Andrea Hastilow said…
That grumpy look on her face is funny & sweet. Like the pale rainbow background behind her. Put this one down as a success x
I love it. Such a cute grumpy guy but he is right with that sentiment. LOL