Thinking of you | Lawn Fawn

 


So June 2017, Lawn Fawn came out with a new release that included the Pretty Poppies Lawn Cuts.  Yup, I had to have it and fast forward almost  4 years later, I'm finally using them!  I tend to gravitate to Lawn Fawn's cute sets but I still collect everything pretty and interactive.


These lawn cuts are so easy to use.  I simply cut in Neenah Solar White 110 and colored with copics:

R00 | R30
YG01
V01 | V12
W8

The circular panel is a trimmed down Stitched Circle Tag.  The stripes are made with the coordinating copic V01.


The sentiment is from Wavy Sayings | Simple Wavy Banners.

This card is absolutely not postal friendly.  The lavender bloom is sitting high on a folded strip so that I could still fit the other blooms on the card panel. 



This will be hand delivered to my Momma next weekend.

I was inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge, Happy Spring:






Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments