Hello | Gina K Designs

 


I spotted THIS beautiful card by Dilay Nacar and instantly messaged her about the details.  I found out she used an exclusive set for a Scrapbook & Cards Today's event.  I was soooo happy to see Gina K Designs bring it into their shop.  I was lucky to snag one of them, I see it's Out of Stock right now but I highly encourage you to see up for their wait list.  I did some googling for ideas and came across the Youtube for THIS trio by Mindy Eggen.  You can see my card was heavily influenced by both designs, a bit of a mash up them:



My Distress Oxide inks of choice:

Dried Marigold
Spiced Marmalade
Cracked Pistachio
Lucky Clover
Black Soot

I'm loving the layering stencils!

I have some other color combos up my sleeve, so watch for them soon.



I used Bristol for all the Distress Oxides.

Originally I did use Versafine Black Onyx for the center of the blooms and then yeah, didn't wait long enough to die cut them only to have the black contaminate ALL the cut blooms before I really noticed [night time crafting].



Comments

I Card Everyone said…
So pretty in your signature pastels, Amy!
=]
Celeste Goff said…
So pretty and happy!
Beautiful card design and I was lucky to get an order in on time to snag one as well. I am still awaiting it's arrival but I was admiring all the wonderful cards made with the stencils that I knew I needed to own it. Thanks for the inspiration!
Fikreta said…
Very beautiful card!