Happy Graduation | Reverse Confetti


Hello, I'm up on the Reverse Confetti Blog today sharing two cards.  I'm giving a sneak peek of one of them here.  

It's graduation season and we received a graduation announcement from one of my husband's family member. The first thing I do with a graduation announcement is google the school's colors.  This one was navy and gold, you can see that one on the Reverse Confetti blog.  Today I'm showing you my other graduation card that I designed.  It was inspired by my teamie Tricia.

I used a paler cardstock color that I had in my stash.  I teamed it up with gold and heat embossed the sentiment in gold too.  I also went with Tricia's idea of the polka dots which I stamped with an embossing ink pad and covered with sparkle embossing powder.



Make sure you stop by the Reverse Confetti blog to see my other version!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Comments

Fikreta said…
It's wonderful card!