Spreading Rainbows | Catherine Pooler Designs

 

I'm a huge fan of Catherine Pooler inks.  Did you see she released four new colors for the SPA collection?  It's their Beach Retreat Inks!


They're also releasing their Waves of Happiness today, so super cute!   Today's card features the new inks along with a digital they sent out with their recent newsletter.  I love how you can swipe their inks on cardstock and viola, colored cardstock.


Each strip is .75 inches wide and 4.0 inches wide.  I copic colored the star from the Let the Good Times Roll set.  It's out on my desk because my friend just got roller skates so we'll be skating on the weekends!  Wooo Hoo!


Which is your favorite new color?

Sea Glass

Bay Breeze

Tranquil

Cove Blue

Thanks to my friends at Catherine Pooler Designs for sending me their latest inks to play with!  They're always coloring my world with rainbows of color!


Comments

Sra. Spitzer said…
Hi, Jennifer - I broke down and ordered the bundle from CPooler this time. I have never done that, but I loved every item and figured I have a bday coming soon (about 4 wks). I love your card! It's soothing to look at and I think the sentiment is terrific! I will be watching for you now in every hop. If I can figure out how to follow you, I will.
Lori S in PA