National Iced Tea Day | Coffee Loving Cardmakers

 




Yay for National Iced Tea Day!  We sharing inspiration over on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog today.  Make sure you pop over there for some fun eye candy!

I started off with a panel that I ink blended three Distress Oxides:

Shabby Shutters
Peacock Feathers
Faded Jeans

I used the Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangle dies to cut my base panel: 


The food truck and accessories are by Sunny Studio Stamps:

Crusin' Cuisine
Breakfast Puns

I think I used pats of butter for my ice cubes for my Iced Tea :)


The Let's Chill is from the retired Paper Smooches, I thought it was perfect for Iced Tea!


The copics I used:

R21
Y15 | Y19
YG01 | YG03
BG0000 | BG34
BG13 | BG15
E27 | E39
T3 | T5

Here's the listing of participating designers:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

VanessaB said…
That's super cute and creative, Amy. Love the colors, too
Cute card and iced tea goes great on these hot summer days!
Glennis F said…
Your card is lovely Amy
Lori Kobular said…
Love your Iced Tea Truck! So fun!
Rosy Newlun said…
It's darling! Are those little ice cubes on the side? They are adorable!! And I always love your soft colors, Amy! I'll go check out the stamp set cause this is totally sweet!