Reverse Confetti June Creative Hop + Retirement SALE!

 



Hello and Welcome to the Reverse Confetti June Creative Hop!  You should have arrived here from my teamie Olga Matyushevskaya.  If not, you should start at the beginning which is the Reverse Confetti blog.  

I happened to save this ad from West Elm that inspired me:



Here's how it translated to me:



The Split Circle Cover Panel did all the work for me...well not all the work.



I love the look of geometric designs but I realize now why I don't do them much.  I have no patience, LOL.


I have no patience and then I design two of them, go figure.   My first one uses Navy as the base.  I then used the cover panel and cut it in Lime Green and RC Aqua.



I carefully placed the pieces in color order.  

With my second card, I used the Lime Green base and did the same thing, this time with RC Aqua and Navy.


The sentiments on both cards are from the Free with Purchase, Hooray set.


The Hooray set is also available for purchase.  It packs a punch with all different kinds of sentiments.



Before you go, Reverse Confetti is having a Retirement Sale.  Quantities are limited, get them before they sell out, the prices are amazing!


Here are a couple of my recent projects that features some of the retired sets.












Next up is Olga Moss.  In case you get lost along the way, here's the entire hop listing.




Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Deanne Kuntz

Leica Palma

Ali Farmer

Jeanne Jachna

Norine Borys

Audrey Tokach

Emily Leiphart

Candice Fisher

Olga Matyushevskaya

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss 


Comments

Tracey McNeely said…
Amy so many beautiful cards, I am so in love with your fist cards using the door mat as inspiration! So vibrant and fun!! Of course all of your cards are fabulous, as always!
These are all so awesome!!
Fikreta said…
wonderful cards!