Sending Smiles | Lawn Fawn

 

So I've been wanting to ink up some of my newer Lawn Fawn goodies.  I decided to do a bit of a spin on the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge:  Travel Destination   |   Favorite Place


My Craft Room:



In reality depending on where I was in my crafting process, my desk would be much more of a mess.

Here are some of the supplies I used:

Virtual Friends
Virtual Friends Add On
Holiday Helpers
Just Stitching Double Circles
Perfectly Plaid Remix
Twiddlers Nook - Apple of My Eye Embellishment Mix


I love plaid and although I was going to use the Lawn Fawn Plaid Stencil, it was just too warm in my craft room today.  I went the easy route and used the Perfectly Plaid Remix.


I'm linking up to Lawn Fawnatics:




Comments

Fikreta said…
Beautiful card !
Celeste Goff said…
Such a sweet card Amy!
Shelly said…
This is so cute, Amy!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy it's always fun to see what a bit of patterned paper can do for a design. Love this card and your travel destination. Have not been around in a while but starting today I am hoping to be by more! xo
Gab said…
This is so cute - I love all your crafty items!!!
Samantha Casey said…
Oh what a fun card! I love the crafty accents to your room! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! - Samantha
francesca said…
Aww this is soo lovely! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!