July Creative Hop | Reverse Confetti



Today is the day, it's the Reverse Confetti July Release Day and 8th Birthday!  We're celebrating with a hop.  The fun starts on the Reverse Confetti blog.  You should have arrived here from Olga Matyushevskaya.  If not, you'll want to start at the Reverse Confetti Blog so you don't miss out on any of the Fun!

 

What have been your favorites?  I generally lean towards the cute critters but this month was a hard choice.  Here's how I was inspired:





The Tropical Leaves set along with the Lovely Day Sentiments have me smitten.  I've heat embossed the Tropical Leaves in clear on Bristol panels.

This one with the Lovely Day sentiment has Lime Green blended onto the panel.


This one has Peach blended onto the panel.



The pattern strip is from the This & That 6x6.

Before you go, I did want to share all my cards that I designed for this release:






That's it for me, now please hop over to  Joe Sysavath.

 

Comments

Amanda Wilcox said…
Beautiful cards my dear! I really love those jungle leaves!
Sue L. said…
That light peach w the white ink on the leaf images... oh, sooooo good. My favorites r the turtles, the peach background, And... the jungle leaves stamp.... yes, always a Reverse Confetti fan, especially w u using them! Yr lighter colors and often a CAS design are ... Awesome Amy Art! ♡
Andre M. said…
Fab showcase of the new release on all these cards. Love the light blends on today's cards.
Fikreta said…
these are so nice!