Summer of Stamping with Pretty Pink Posh | Essentials by Ellen



Have you heard the news?!  Ellen Hutson LLC is in their 3rd week of 2021 Summer of Stamping!  What does that mean?  That means we're teaming up with Pretty Pink Posh!

Yesterday we kicked it off with a brand new set by Pretty Pink Posh - Summer Circles.


I was able to whip up two cards, here's my first one:



This combines Summer Circles with:

Pretty Pink Posh - Summer Borders
Essentials by Ellen - Cake

I used the following copics:

R20
YR02 | YR65
Y21 | Y23
YG00 | YG01
BG0000 | BG10
E51 | E31
W2

The cardstock I used is Concord & 9th's Marmalade.


I'm loving how this next card turned out:

 



The white base used the A2 Piercing Plate.  The rainbow strips are:

Concord & 9th - Ballet Slipper
Concord & 9th - Grapefruit
Concord & 9th - Buttercup 
Concord & 9th - Sprout
Concord & 9th - Aqua Sky
Catherine Pooler Ink - Sweet Sixteen [direct to paper]

The sentiment is from the Essentials by Ellen - Good Day Set.

I hope that you check out the Instagram hop it all starts HERE.  The direct links to the instagram accounts are available on the Ellen Hutson blog.




Comments