Reverse Confetti August Release + Creative Hop




Today is the day, it's the Reverse Confetti August Release Day!  We're celebrating with a hop!  The fun starts on the Reverse Confetti blog.  You should have arrived here from Rachel AlvaradoIf not, you'll want to start at the Reverse Confetti Blog so you don't miss out on any of the Fun!

Although this August Release is a mini, it certainly packs a punch:





Here's how I was inspired:


I was playing around with a Pink Lemonade color combo that teams up Flamingo and Bumblebee cardstocks.  This first card also includes the Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel.  The Hello is from the Hello Daisy Cover Panel.  I was going to add some of the daisies but decided to keep a more graphic look.


This next card has a see through top panel.  I adhered the Floral Chain Cover Panel to a base that has been trimmed down.  I used Flamingo cardstock again and added yellow enamel dots for the centers.  The sentiment is from Scripty Sentiments.


This is how it opens up:


Before you go, I wanted to share my earlier projects:



Now it's time to hop over to 'Fetti Friend Joe's project.  I'm sure he has a fabulous card to share.  In case you get lost along the way, here's the complete hop listing:

 

Comments

Nancy said…
What a great release! You’ve made beautiful cards! Enjoy your special day!
Amanda Wilcox said…
I love all of your inspiration and this mini release is just great!
donna mikasa said…
Love this mini release and your "pink lemonade" card! And a very Happy Birthday to you, Amy!
Sheila H said…
The dies are awesome. Love the cards.
Farhana S said…
This release definitely packs a punch!
My floral loving crafty self is obsessed with the cover dies!
Tracey McNeely said…
Really pretty colour combinations Amy!
Celeste Goff said…
Love all of the beautiful colors and that scripty font on the sentiment is gorgeous!