Brew-tiful | Catherine Pooler Designs

 


My friends at Catherine Pooler Designs sent me some of the September Canvo release that has a caffeinated theme!  These are awesome for card designs:



My first card shows the Coffee Ring Stencil that has been inked up on a kraft envelope.  The card features images from the Life is Brew-tiful set.  The pattern paper is from the Fall Pick-N-Mix pad.



My second card uses paper from the Potluck Party paper and images from Life is Brew-tiful and a sentiment from the September Mornings stamp set.


I love that my friends at Catherine Pooler Designs love coffee as much as I do, check out this new product in their shop:

Comments

Shelly said…
Fabulous cards, Amy!! Love them!
Wonderful card designs.
Erika Post said…
I love these, Amy! Especially the envelope treatment with that stencil...genius!