Happy National Coffee Day | A Jillian Vance Design

 


I'm back with another project for National Coffee Day!  In case you didn't know, there is a National Coffee Day Hop that starts over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.  You don't want to miss out on the fun, inspiration + prizes!

My project today features A Jillian Vance Design:



I'm featuring the Cozy Cup Die Set and a sentiment from the BREWtiful Stamp Set.


This card measures 3.5 x 5.5 inches.  I used different shades of peachy colors to a persimmon color cardstock.



Before you go, you'll want to check out the sale over at A Jillian Vance Design:



That's it for me, make sure you check out my other National Coffee Day post HERE.






Comments

Beautiful coffee card design and great colors.
Hetty said…
Love the sentiment en love the card!
What a happy, wonderfully pretty card. The warm peachy-pink and coral tones here compliment the brown palette of coffee to a tee. Fantastic design!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life