Grateful for You | Coffee Lovers Blog Hop | Newton's Nook Designs


So I thought I was done with my hop projects but I have another card for the Fall Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop.

I wanted to link up to Newton's Nook color challenge:


I had this idea with the Fall Roundabout:


I stamped the image on white cardstock and then fussy cut it to a wreath.  The interior image that I removed was then cut away to extract more piece to fill in the wreath.


I added the to go cups from the Pumpkin Latte set.


The coffee bean pattern panel is from the new Coffee House Stories 6x6.

Remember, you have until 11:55 pm pacific to link up to the hop!

 

Comments

Denise Bryant said…
Love the wreath design! Great finale card for the hop!
I hoped to get one more card done today but I just plain ran out of steam!
Dawn S. said…
Beautiful card! I love the way you made the wreath, and the patterned paper is so pretty!
sue t. said…
Adorable card! Great wreath! Such a sweet treat of a card! Thanks for joining us for our rustic holiday color challenge at Inky Paws!
Celeste Goff said…
What a beautiful autumn coffee wreath Amy!!
Amy said…
Your card is gorgeous and I love how you added the little latte cups! Thank you for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!
Indy's Designs said…
My kind of wreath! So glad you shared this amazing card with us at Inky Paws! Thanks for all your hard work with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
Hugs,
Debbie
Claire Lamb said…
I love the more pastel take on the challenge color palette - it works so well with the wreath you created! As always, your creations are adorable! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!
I love the beautiful wreath design!
Dandi93 said…
So creative to turn this into a wreath and then add the cups... brilliant Amy.. Love it
Cheerfully beautiful card. I love how it celebrates fall but also seems to nod towards winter care of the wreath and bow in particular.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life