Boba Birthday | Mama Elephant




I'm back with another custom birthday card, this time for a Boba lover!  My boy told me it was one of his bestie's birthday last week and when I started to ask him what kind of card I could send her, he said boba.


Let's start with the card base.  I found these at Target and they're awesome.  

I used the Mama Elephant Boba Shaker Combo.  I filled it with the boba from the same set and Pretty Pink Posh Iridescent Stars.


The sentiment is from the Mama Elephant Boba Tea set, I cut the original sentiment apart.  I found the pink cup topper and straw in with the Boba Shaker Combo sleeve so I'm not sure who makes it.  I did a bit of ink blending with Spun Sugar around the edges.  

The acetate?  It's from a stamp set packaging.  I reorganize all my stamps and dies into heavier plastic sleeves.

Lazy stamper tip:  I picked up the card base from Target.  They're a sweet 3.5 x 5 and come with a coordinating envelope.  A box of 24 is only $6.

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Go on, find me something cuter than this. I'll wait! :D

Seriously, this is beyond adorable. What a super fun card.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life