it's your birthday | Lawn Fawn

 



Although I've been a long time fan of Lawn Fawn, it has been in the last couple of years that I've been consistently buying their products.  I just recently added the Woodland Critter Huggers + Woodland Critter Huggers - Winter Add-On to my collection.  I picked them both up from Doodlebugswa.com.  A designer that uses the Huggers pretty consistently is Mayra and everytime I see her projects I'm sooo smitten.



Let me start with the background panel.  I used the Just Stitching Stars.  The sentiment duo is Year Six + Scripty Birthday.

Can you tell that the scarf and the mittens are cut from felt?

This is a custom card for an one year old's birthday.  I also will be working on a birthday card for a 100 year old and a boba birthday!

I was inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics card sketch:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Gab said…
so cute ... love those stitched stars
Samantha Mann said…
oh my goodness!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Amy!! the stars in the background are wonderful!! and that fox has never looked cuter!! LOVE it!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
It legitimately doesn't get any cuter on the paper crafting front than this.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life