eat more hole foods | Taylored Expressions



I'm finally getting around to inking up the Taylored Expressions - Donut Days kit.

 


I love all things donuts...couldn't resist this one.  You might not be able to tell but the Donut Days Stencil has been hit with Ranger Texture Paste with a couple drops of Reverse Confetti Piggy Bank reinker.  The added texture is so much fun.


The card was inspired by the current The Paper Players sketch:


This card has been sitting on my desk for a bit, I thought I was going to design a coordinating tag but instead ended up with another card.


Happy Friday!

Comments

Christy Lynn said…
Your donut cards are adorable, Amy! I love the soft pink color because my husband always goes for donuts with strawberry frosting :) And I adore a good pun! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!
Jaydee said…
Thank you for the Friday afternoon chuckle. That sentiment is everything! I love the sprinkle background and the pink and vanilla color scheme. Fabulous card and we are so glad you joined us at the Paper Player this week
Jaydee
Cindy Beach said…
Oh my goodness! This is super cute! Love those luscious donuts and the saying cracked me up! Sweet too...
I Card Everyone said…
that's the hole truth, and nothing but the truth!
Adorable!
=]
ElizStewart said…
Amy... love BOTH of your donut cards but I have to say that sentiment, eat more hole foods, just cracks me up!
Celeste Goff said…
Love this card Amy and that sentiment is too much fun! Congratulations on winning the challenge!!!
Tee-hee-hee! Such a cute, craving-inducing way of using doughnut imagery in the context of paper crafting. And, you know I always adore a good sentiment pun. :)

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life