For You | Pigment Craft Co.



Yesterday I was chatting with Thanh and how I don't tend to gravitate to florals.  That inspired me to ink up the Pigment Craft Co - Jumbo Botanicals: Winter Bloom:



I love the Cozy Stitches Cover Plate Die and started with that.  Then I layered a strip using the Pattern Builder: Gingham in Eucalyptus ink.

I get easily distracted and didn't originally intend on having the ink pads in the photo but added them last minute.  I didn't line them up like I ordinarily would but just noticed them now.  [If you know me you won't be surprised when I say it is 3:30 am and wouldn't be able to rephoto at this time.]


The next layer is with the Wrap It Up: Toppings 1 Die.  The particular die that I used is quite large at 4 inches wide.  It was perfect for the sketch I had in mind but then, like I mentioned, I was easily distracted and strayed from the sketch.

I used the Diagonal Stripe Stencil in Fig on the tag and layered it with the Just for You die.  I used cardstock from my stash, Stampin' Up - Hello Honey.


The Jumbo Botanicals : Winter Bloom has been inked up with Fig + Turmeric and the Winter Sprig in Eucalyptus and Fig.


Yesterday started with this:



Have a fantastic week!

Comments

Shelly said…
So pretty, Amy! Love the colors!
Very, very pretty design, Amy. Florals might not be your most frequently reached for paper crafting component, but as this wonderful card demonstrates, you make them shine something fierce when you do put them to work.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life