Super lazy | Taylored Expressions


Since I just place a large order at Taylored Expressions I thought I better ink up some sets from my last order!



I love the Sarcasti-Chick and the various coordinating sets.  I couldn't wait to use the 'lazy' sentiment.  It is pretty much why I bought everything LOL.


I was going to use pattern paper for the base but ended up using a brick wall embossing folder.  

Love the Taylored Expressions Halloween Closet set.

The arches are by Ellen Hutson LLC - Essentials by Ellen collection.  The star is also by Essentials by Ellen.


I was inspired by the Sunday Stamps sketch:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

 

Comments

Heather said…
So fun, Amy, this suite looks hilarious! Love the superhero outfit on your card for sure, lol! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!
Chuckle, chuckle! :D This is a wonderfully delightful and entirely fun card.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Stef Perry said…
OMG, what a hilarious card! Frankly, I feel the same about my robe some mornings lol! Thanks for joining us Amy!
Annette Elliott said…
Amy, your card is absolutely hilarious! Great coloring and layout for this weeks challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!