February Creative Hop | Reverse Confetti



Hello and welcome to the Reverse Confetti February Creative Hop!  You should have arrived here from my teamie, Dana's!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is the Reverse Confetti blog.

Today I'm featuring two set of cards.  One is Thank You's and the other is an all ocassion.  

Let's chat with the thank you cards first:


I used the Big Polkas Cover Panel as a stencil.  I had some extra panels cut so I used one for the Lagoon [blue] one and a different one for the Flamingo [pink] one.  I wanted to make sure I didn't have any color transfer.  The sentiments are from the This Says It All set.  It has been heat embossed in white on Midnight cardstock.

My other set of cards features the Tropical Leaves set.


The leaves have been stamped in Flamingo + Lagoon inks.  I used the same coordinating inks on the strip of contrasting colored cardstock.

I can't wait to hop around and see how my teamies were inspired!  Next up is Olga Moss!



Reverse Confetti

Andrea Shell

Audrey Tokach

Maria Russell

Lien Leysen

Lisa Henke

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Kellianne Wilson

Dana Kirby

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss

Melissa Phillips

Jeanne Jachna 


Comments

Shelly said…
These are fabulous, Amy!
Amanda Wilcox said…
Fantastic set of note cards! I need to get in this mode ASAP! Thanks for the inspiration!
Denise Bryant said…
Great card sets! I am loving the polka dots and the leaves!
Having an assortment of darling thank you cards on hand is always a bonus. Thanks for the FAB RC inspirations, Amy.
Upbeat, delightful greetings. This post is a great reminder to us all that we should both batch create more often and also try to keep a good-sized stack of super versatile occasion cards on hand.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Helen said…
What wonderful note sets! Love the colour combinations. So bright and happy! A super idea for a gift1 Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)