Stinkin' Sweet | Lawn Fawn

 



Seriously, who would think skunks would be so cute.  Lawn Fawn is killing me with these guys.  Today's card features:

Tiny gift Box Skunk Add-On
Quilted Heart Backdrop: Portrait
Scent with Love Add-On


You wouldn't think so but it's the Quilted Heart Backdrop that took me so long to decide on:
White on White
Pink on Red
White on Black
White on Gray

I decided on the white on gray for this one.  I have some other ideas brewing.


I cut all the Skunk pieces out in white and then colored with copics.

My card was inspired by the Lawn Fawnatics Clean and Simple challenge:



All supplies from Ellen Hutson LLC:

Comments

Beyond adorable! I absolutely love skunks and have had the pleasure of seeing a few in-person throughout my life. Thankfully, none that were in a spraying mood, mind you. Skunk fan though I am, there's no way I ever want to be on the receiving end of their notoriously odorous blast!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life