You're plane awesome | Taylored Expressions


 


I'm a casual collector of airplane stamps. I know, hard to believe, I tend to be a #fullsetsyndrome crafter.  Last time I placed an order at Taylored Expressions for their donut collection, I threw in the Gus & Gertie - Best Buds set.  

I designed this especially for the hubby.  He's a hobby pilot, something that I'm happy to be a part of.  I hope to fly a lot this summer.


I originally started with the Color Throwdown Challenge.  This is actually the second image I colored.  I didn't like the first version.  Then when I was looking at the Fusion Card Challenge, I decided to use the sketch:


The rainbow clouds threw the Color Throwdown out the window but I kept the same image.  The hubby's favorite color is blue and mine is green.

Some links are affiliate at no additional cost to you:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
you know how much I love a good pun - this is fun, and totally adorable for that man of yours!
=]
Such a fun, splendidly upbeat card. The multicoloured sky background is seriously fantastic!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Linda Callahan said…
This is adorable! Great sky - perfect flying weather ;) Glad youi\ joined us at Fusion!
OH MY GOSH---this is PLANE -FANTASTIC!!!! Love it AMY!!!!!