Friendship | Reverse Confetti

 


What are your go to designs for card making?  Mine are friendship.  I'm so excited to be up on the Reverse Confetti blog today!

I often send 'friendship' cards instead of birthday cards.  This is a great example.  I made this especially for a dear friend that is celebrating her birthday tomorrow.


If you've been following me for a while you might be as surprised as me that I didn't use the mug image on this card.  The stamp set is Cup of Friendship.  I love the sentiments that are a part of this set.

I teamed it up with the Oval Window Cover Panel.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

Celeste Goff said…
This is such a beautiful card Amy! Love the soft pastels!
Sweet, wonderful springtime greeting. The mirrored rows of blooms are such a winning design component.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life