Gotta love a pun | Lawn Fawn

 



Gotta love a pun!  Hope nobody gets 'prickly' about the sentiment. 

I'm working through my Lawn Fawn and designing projects with the newest release.  I tend to get lost in google when 'researching' ideas.  I googled:  succulent puns


The Plant-A-Succulent Lawn Cuts are so fun.  I added a butterfly and ladybug from A Bug Deal.  I love the Henry's ABCs with the mix of upper and lower case letters.


The base is Lawn Fawn's Large Slimline to accommodate the sentiment.

I'm linking up to the Color Hues Challenge:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Karen said…
LOL! I definitely got a chuckle from this one. Great card; thanks for joining us at Color Hues!
Cindy Beach said…
The pun has me chuckling, I'm a horrible plant-parent! Your card is super cute!
Nancy said…
I am right there with Cindy, I am not a great plant parent but have managed not to kill my succulents and orchids this year. Awesome card using our colors of Purple and Green, Amy! So creative and thanks for playing with us at Color hues!
I just LOVE this card!! It's perfect! Thanks for such a refreshing and fun card!! I hope that you don't mind if I CAS this one!!!
Aww! This is just the best! Love it more than plant fans adoring adding a new member to their leafy family. :)

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life