Joyful Holiday Wishes | Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #4

 


New month means a brand new challenge and sponsor over on the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!


We're excited to announce Therm O Web as our sponsor for the month of April:




For all the details about the challenge, please visit the challenge post HERE.

I'm happy to add two more cards to my 2022 Christmas Card Stash!


A big shout out to Therm O Web for sending the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Design Team:

Deco Foil A2 Toner Card Fronts - Rainbow Galore
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Mystic Rainbow

I combined products by Honey Bee Stamps + Reverse Confetti to design both of my projects.


For my first card I used the following products by Therm O Web:

Deco Foil A2 Toner Card Fronts - Rainbow Galore
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Mystic Rainbow

I also used:

Honey Bee Stamps Coffee Cup Card
Honey Bee Stamps Pierced Fancy Flakes Cover Plate
Reverse Confetti Sparkle & Shine

Here's my other project:


I used the following products from Therm O Web:

Deco Foil A2 Toner Card Fronts - Rainbow Galore
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets - Gold Shattered Glass

I also included:

Honey Bee Stamps Mugs & Kisses
Honey Bee Stamps  Scallop A2 Card Frames
Reverse Confetti Sparkle & Shine

I can't wait to see how my teamies and the guest designers were inspired!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Shelly said…
LOVE your cards, Amy! So sweet!
These cards rock! Rainbows are rarely seen in a Christmas context - especially in the Western Hemiphere. As these lovely projects clearly demonstrate, it is high time that changed!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Marlena M. said…
Love the sparkly goodness Amy! Such fun cards~