Spring Sale + April Creative Hop | Reverse Confetti



Hello and welcome to the Reverse Confetti April Creative Hop!  You should have arrived here from the awesome Heather Ruwe's.  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is the Reverse Confetti blog

Today I'm featuring an Easter gift duo.  Let's chat about the shaker card first:


I know, another shaker card?!  Well, this was made old school with an acetate panel and foam tape.  It features the Big Egg confetti cut.  The sentiment has been heat embossed in white on black cardstock and is from the Springtime Sentiments.  The base panel has been cut from the scallop confetti cut from the Easter Cover Panel.

My giftie treat features the Clear Treat Box:


It's been filled with chocolate Easter Eggs.  I wrapped it with a trimmed down scallop panel from the Easter Cover Panel.  All the images are from the Better with Friends set.  I was going crazy with the Easter Cover Panel, I even used it for the grass.


Save 20% through April 10!  Use code:  SPRING

I can't wait to see how my teamies were inspired!  Next up is my friend Tricia Barber!  In case you get lost along the way, here's the complete hop listing:


Reverse Confetti

Cheiron Brandon

Audrey Tokach

Maria Russell

Lisa Henke

April Antonio

Amy Kolling

Joy Baldwin

Andrea Shell

Dana Kirby

Heather Ruwe

Amy Tsuruta

Tricia Barber

Jeanne Jachna


Comments

Cute Treat Box and shaker card, Amy!
Kathy said…
Amy, these are sweet as can be! That treat box would be a hit with anyone. :)
Mrsfish02 said…
I think they are all eggstraspecial... Easter can never be celebrated too much. Nice job!
Greta said…
Really love the shaker, Amy! I have my eye on a die, but really not supposed to buying stuff!
Fabulous creations! Love the itty-bitty stars nestled into that festively fabulous Easter egg shaker card.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life