Berry Best Belated Birthday | Lawn Fawn

 


I love the look of ink blending on cards and for some reason don't do it that much on my own designs.  I whipped up this card [actually it took me all morning].  The ink blending color combo was inspired by the awesome Samantha Mann.

Yup it's another belated Birthday card [sigh].    I blended Blueprint Sketch and Crack Pistachio with blending brushes.  I then used the Lawn Fawn - Tropical Leaves Background Stencil in their clear stencil paste.



I combined the following stamp sets:

So Smooth
Oh Gnome!
Sweet Friends


I also added the Strawberry Patch lawn cuts.

I was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches:


Make sure you check out the newest Lawn Fawn collection over at Ellen Hutson LLC:




Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Karren said…
Such a fun and fabulous card! Your collection of elements all work so naturally together with the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Wonderfully fun card! Love the fresh, summery colour palette.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Kim S said…
Sweet! I love how you used the different images with the strawberries and blender for the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Cécile RIBON said…
Wow! This so cool, yummy and cheery! Just perfect for an extra fun birthday! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!