Happy Birthday Duo | Reverse Confetti - Stock your Stash

 


Hello and Happy May!  I designed this duo especially for this month's Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge.


I started off by stamping the Tropical Leaves images on Lime Green cardstock with Avocado ink.  I die cut them with their coordinating confetti cuts and set them aside.

I wanted a tone on tone look so I went ahead and used the same Lime Green cardstock for the background.


The Double Stitch Window Cover Panel is such a great product.  The 'happy birthday' sentiment is from the Bowl of Blooms set, it has been stamped in the same Avocado ink.



I switched up the placement of the leaves on my second card and added a sentiment from the Tulips set.

Both card were super quick to put together and could be easily replicated using a rainbow of different colors.  I can't wait to see how you're inspired this month!




Comments

Celeste Goff said…
Love the clean simplicity of these cards Amy!
Terrific cards, Amy! So versatile, upbeat, and fun - not to mention perfect to give to just about anyone of any age come their cake day.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life