Oh, darn! Essentials by Ellen May Challenge

 


I decided to whip up a quick card before some unpacking.  Hmmm...3 hours later:



I'm so happy to see that Ellen Hutson LLC has started up card challenges!  If you've been following me for a bit, you know that I'm a bit of a challenge-a-holic.  I happened to find a box with some of my Essentials by Ellen supplies so I grabbed:

Stitched Together
Pieced Together

Then I realized I was missing a box that had the Essential Hexagons.  Luckily the hubby had organized the boxes in the garage so all my craft room boxes are all in one shelving unit until I can unpack them.  It's always a good day when I find the box that I'm looking for.  No, I wasn't super organized with the packing.


This project has a TON of die cutting.  I decided to use different sized hexagons to achieve the rainbow theme background.  I used copic markers to fill in the colors.


You would think that the sentiment would have been the easiest thing on the project but I ended up stamping it out several times.  I started off with a different sentiment and then decided to trim the strip from the left rather than the right.

Here's the sketch!  There's still time to link up, it closes tonight at 11:59 pm pacific!


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments