Sparkle and Shine | Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #5

 



New month means a brand new challenge and sponsor over on the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!


We're excited to announce Pawsome Stamps as our sponsor for the month of May:


Guess what?! Pawsome Stamps is turning ONE this month and they're celebrating with a SALE:


For all the details about the challenge, please visit the challenge post HERE.

Here's another card that I'm adding to my 2022 Christmas Card Stash!


Oh my cute, that Beary Christmas set makes me smile!  The Coffee is from the Coffee Besties set.

I managed to incorporate the flower theme by using the Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday paper.  I've been hoarding this ferociously and love it as a background for my project.


The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments set.  I used a stitched circle die and layered it on a small pinking circle diecut.

I can't wait to see how my teamies and the guest designers were inspired!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Celeste Goff said…
Love this amazing card Amy! That bear and the patterned paper are simply perfect!