Have a Cup of Cheer | Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #6


New month means a brand new challenge and sponsor over on the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!


We're excited to announce Jaded Blossom as our sponsor for the month of June:


For all the details about the challenge, please visit the challenge post HERE.

I'm happily adding two more cards to my 2022 Holiday Card Stash, here's how I was inspired:


I combined the following Jaded Blossom products:

Coffee Dies
Coffee is Life

What do you think of a masculine design?  I let the pattern paper do the work for me.  It's the retired Basic Grey - Juniper Berry.

I love the Jaded Blossom Coffee Dies!  I used the to go cup and mug for these designs.  My 2nd card is 3.75 x 5.50 inches compared to regular A2 size.  That let me use some Basic Grey paper scraps.




I can't wait to see how my teamies and the guest designers were inspired!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments