Sweet Birthday Wishes | Lawn Fawn

 



I picked up the I Scream, You Scream Lawn Cuts last August and I'm finally used them.  I teamed them up with a couple of scripty words.  

I'm trying to keep everything rainbow inspired this month in honor of Pride Month.


I love everything nestled onto the Stitched Woodgrain.  I can't get enough of stitching.


This was inspired by the Lawn Fawnatics Dies Only Challenge and for my step daughter's birthday that is today.  I was hoping to hand deliver it to her on Friday but I didn't get it finished in time.  It'll go postal on Monday.






Comments

francesca said…
oh this is so cute Amy! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!
Celeste Goff said…
Love this yummy rainbow ice cream card! So sweet and pretty!
Gab said…
Really great card
Amy, such a super sweet card! I love your creativity and design using only dies! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Love, Karin
Samantha Mann said…
i love everything you make, Amy! and these colors are so subtle and pretty!thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D