Warmest Wishes | Ellen Hutson LLC Clearance SALE - Final Day

 





Today is the final day of the Ellen Hutson LLC Clearance SALE.  Save an additional 40% off on items when you use code: 


I challenged myself to design a card with this set, Essentials by Ellen - Warmest Wishes


Regular price:  $7.99
Clearance price: $6.37
Additional 40% off price: $3.82


What? Under $4?  At first glance you might think it's strictly holiday but thinking outside the box:

Warmest Wishes to you & yours [think coffee or other hot beverages]

The pattern strips, foliage and sentiments on the bottom of the set are absolutely all ocassion.  

I combined it with some other Essentials by Ellen sets:


This is a 3.5 x 5.5 inch design.  My overall colors are Concord & 9th -

Sprout | Parsley
Aqua Sky | Oceanside


I heat embossed the sentiment in white on Sprout cardstock cut with the Essentials by Ellen - Tag Trio.  The bloom is from the Essentials by Ellen - Holiday Sprigs set.  Originally I was going to use white twine on the tag but decided to go with with some May Arts Jute, I love the contrast.


My color combo was inspired by the Color Hues - The Color Challenge:


I've been working year round to build up my 2022 Holiday Stash.  This card brings my tally to 34.  I'll have to work a bit harder throughout the summer to bump my number up.  This year I want to send out my holiday cards by Thanksgiving weekend.

You might chuckle at my 'craftermath'.  My temporary workspace is a big smaller than I'm used to:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Tracey McNeely said…
Amy your card is absolutely so sweet. I love your colour choices. These pastel shades are fabulous together. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!
Karen said…
Love the soft colors of this card--a fresh look for Christmas and so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!
Nancy said…
Amy, Look at you sharing in the lineup and gallery! Such a sweet tag/card! Twine makes everything pop! Hugs!
Fikreta said…
It's so very beautiful!