You're the Sweetest | Pawsome Stamps

 



Hello and Happy Sunday!  I started this card yesterday and managed to finish it up this morning.  I have a long standing Zoom every Sunday at 11:00 with my brothers and Momma.  So I'm hoping I can get this posted before signing in.

I've been wanting to ink up the Pawsome Stamps Macaron set.  My girl and I have a true appreciation of Macarons.  Anyone that has ever baked them does.  We made 2 batches.  One worked and the other one I like to call the Weight Watchers version because they were basically hollow.


The little bloom is from the Bday Cupcakes set.  Do you notice the 'sprinkles' surrounding the macaron stack?  I used the same copic markers that I colored the macarons with.  I was going to use a strip for the sentiment but then decided to stamp a single macaron on ivory cardstock and stamp the sentiment on top of that.

My project was inspired by:



*I went portrait vs landscape with my card.


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Shelly said…
Beautiful, Amy!!
Love this sweet card! I am also a big fan of macarons but it is not easy to bake them, I like to go to the pastry shop instead!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Great card, lovely colours. Can I admit that I am 49years old & have never even tried a macaron yet in any flavour.x
Jen Timko said…
Just as sweet as can be! I, too, am in awe of those who make these but I'm sure happy to eat them. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Lisa H. said…
Amy! love this. what a great card, love how you used the colors.
Broni said…
Truly yummy, Amy! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!