Happy BEE-day | Lawn Fawn

 



Have you seen the CUTE new Lawn Fawn kit, High Five?  I'm a fan of all things Lawn Fawn so I had to get it.

I had so much fun inking it up!  A big shout out to Jessica Frost - Ballas for the gorgeous Distress Oxide combo:

Spun Sugar
Tattered Rose
Scattered Straw


I'm smitten with the copic I used, it's like a pink lemonade theme:

E01 | R21
R30
E01 | YR61
G00 | G0000
G21 | G24



Before I go, I wanted to let you know that yesterday was my Grandpup's 'Gotcha Day':


I'll be the first one to tell you that I was not too sure about my daughter adopting a rescue dog. I am so very glad that she did.  Kuma is the sweetest, most laid back girl.  She makes me laugh and brings so much joy into our lives.

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Celeste Goff said…
Love this adorably sweet card Amy! And Kuma is a doll!
Fikreta said…
so cute card!
oh Kuma is so nice!