Happy Holidays | Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #7

 




New month means a brand new challenge and sponsor over on the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!


We're excited to announce Twiddler's Nook as our sponsor for the month of July:




For all the details about the challenge, please visit the challenge post HERE.

I'm happily adding two more cards to my 2022 Holiday Card Stash, here's how I was inspired:


I combined the following Twiddler's Nook products:

Luscious Lime Confetti Stars Embellishment Mix
Pressure Pal
Craft Embellishment Tray - Star

Gotta love shaker cards!  I upcycled stamp packaging to then custom size casings around 3x3 inch pattern paper.

I used stamps by Clearly Besotted:

Warm Wishes
Spilling Tea

The paper is by Honey Bee Stamps.

I used the same supplies on my other card for a different look:


If you haven't tried out the Pressure Pal, it's my go-to tool when stamping:


I can't wait to see how my teamies and the guest designers were inspired!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Hetty said…
Love this months theme, Amy and your card is fabulous.
Kristi H. said…
Super-cute! I love how those lime green stars show up against that black background and contrast with the red cups. Well-done!
Nancy Thomas said…
Really cute cards Amy. And I love my pressure pal too.
Migdalia said…
Super adorable!! love your cards, Amy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts