Miss You | All Things Fall Release - Catherine Pooler Designs

 



I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for Catherine Pooler Designs' All Things Fall Release. New products hit the shop on Wednesday, August 3rd.

Did you catch their FB live on Thursday? It's available as a replay on their page, be sure to check it out because they chat about the gorgeous new inks and the Latte & Leaves Bundle☕️🍂🍁




This project features two of the coffee cups from the Fall Calls for Lattes set😍 I'm always grateful that my friends at CPD love coffee as much as I do🤎

The apple + sentiment are from the same set. I used the previously released Notecard Frame & Tag. Can you spot the S'mores + Macchiato inks? I also snuck in the previously released Hot Tub ink.

#madaboutplaid The pattern paper is from the Pie Day Bundle, I know, Lattes + Pies😍 The paper collection is called Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice.


Comments