Monday, January 24, 2011

vintage goodness..

Happy Monday!

I know...I know...Monday's can be a smidge rough...but join us for the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
(officially starts at 10 am EST)


You should have hopped here from our January Guest Designer, the fabbie Lauren:


If not, the fun all starts at the E.A.D Designs blog!

I tend to gravitate to the Stickerz projects so today I'm featuring a card with an EAD Designs Rub-on....I tell you, the rub on's go on like butter...they are sleek and fab...

swoon...gotta love that dress form from the Vintage Rub-Ons set.  It is in brown...LOVE it....


This is a CAS card...used some vintage Pink Paislee papers {aren't the hearts sweet?!}, some DeNami Design buttons, Kaisercraft pearls and a vintage prima bloom...BAM...it's done...okay there is some sewing...all my cards tend to have sewing on them but that's easy smeasy too:)

Don't forget about the SWEET E.A.D Designs Turtle Love Color Challenge that is currently running...it ends on the thursday so check it out HERE!!!

Okie dokie...thanks so much for stopping by....now hop on over to Stephanie's blog:



39 comments:

  1. love love that dress form! gorgeous CAS card, girl! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS card...now I need that dress form...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty, love how you can make CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress form!! WOW!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this one Amy. I might have to get some of those rubons now...this beauty pulled me in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a dress form and buttons what more could a girl want. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cute card.. Just so lovely :) love the dressform and buttons with it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this card- the dress form, buttons, colors- it's all great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so elegant and beautiful, Amy! I love the pearls and that little pink flower on the dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it!! I need to get more into the rubons, they're awesome!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable. Love that dress form. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE the colors!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh now that's one super chic rub-on girlie! I love that you've vintaged it up a li'l - such a fabby style!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card Amy.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card!!! LOVE the heart paper, wish I had some of it left!!! Gorgoeus silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card! Love the super cute dress form!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card Amy! Can't believe that is a rub on!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card, the pp is perfect and the dress with the flower is a great touch! :>

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute is this card!!! LOVE the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous and yummy card, amy! love that dressform...those buttons and bling are ahhh, beautiful! love the papers you've used too. thanks for sharing and have a great nite! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that dress form and you are right - those papers are so beautiful! Super cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohh....such a lovely card!! I want that dress form too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sa-weet! Love that dress form!

    ReplyDelete
  24. STUNNING..sista....woot woot...for me ...:wink....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooooh, delish!! I love that rub-on!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The dress form is awesome! Love the paper its seriously sweet
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. swanky card!

    i'm glad this monday is over!!! after work, i had to sit & help brandon through his 1st grade math!! not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. well it is Wed and I finally made it here! lol
    OK now I MUST have this rub-on set :) super card girl. hope your week is going well

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~