Neat & Tangled Guestie: On The Strip

Looking for my Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release post...click HERE
Click HERE for the Jane's Doodles blog hop!



Hello and Welcome to Day 3 of the neat & tangled New Release Week!

I'm so honored to be the January Guest Designer!

Did you see today's sneak peek?



Here's what I did with it:


I used Memento Cantaloupe and Pear Tart and then stamped on top of it with some sentiments from the Kindness Matters set.

I've been hoarding those card bases from Stampin' Up...So Saffron makes me So Happy.  The possibilities are endless with the On The Strip set!  Make sure you pop over to the neat & tangled blog to see what the Design Team created!  LOL..I have 2 cards posted there...I was chatting with Danielle telling her that my first card wasn't hittin' me so I made this one...go check them out and let me know whatcha think!

I'll be back tomorrow for Day 4!






Comments

Jingle said…
So cute!! I just used that same set on a card last night! :)
Audrey Pettit said…
This is so adorable and such a fun way to use those stamps. And I'm with you.........totally dig Stampin'Up's So Saffron!
Audrey Pettit said…
By the way........I love both cards!
Virginia L. said…
SWEET! Love the pretty colors on this long card!
Amy Kolling said…
Amy, you are soo funny! Both of your cards are fantastic but I like the one over on the NAT blog. It's no secret because I've said it before.....I don't "do" angled but your card is fabulous!!! This set is perfect to angle it!!! ;)
Jessi Fogan said…
LOVE the colours! And So Saffron makes me happy too ;)
wendipooh13 said…
soooo CAS!!!! love how it turned out!!
TesaB said…
WOW! Gorgeous!!!!
Sylvia said…
Fun card, Amy, love the strips! You have been busy, have a relaxing day!
Tracey McNeely said…
Silly Amy, you know that I love all your cards so I can't pick one I like better. Love the colour combos you used on both cards!
Karen B. said…
Amazing design and colors!
Piali said…
I love both the cards!!! FAB designs.
donna mikasa said…
well, Miss Amy, I love 'em both!
Rose said…
fab card :) i love so saffron!!!
None None said…
Gorgeous color combination!! Love the sentiments on the stripes - definitely adds some wonderful visual appeal.
Angie Tieman said…
Oooooh, love the stamping on the strips!