Friday, August 9, 2013

Fusion #15: bring your own sunshine


Hello and Happy Friday!

We're back with Fusion #15:


Whaddya think?!

Loads of fun, eh?

Check out how I was inspired:


I gotta tell you, I LOVE how Unity Stamps, well, stamp...BUT I'm a clear girl at heart.  I've gotten so spoiled with clear stamps that it's a challenge for me to use others....I still buy woodmounts from Impress...I can't help it, they are so fun & purdy.

Anywho's, here's how I was inspired by the picture:

chalkboard = chalkboard technique
wood frame = Amy Tangerine details
chalkboard = school = grid paper


Be sure to check out my Fusion teamies:



How are you inspired?


I've been slightly MIA since we were on a glorious vaca to New York.  The kids and I spent 4 nights in NY, I have never walked so much.  More deets on the trip on a later date, I'm hoping to do some scrapbookin' here are just a couple of photos:





Thanks so much for stoppin' by...hoping to get caught up on my feedly:


edited to add:  Oh ladies, I wish I had the time to catch up but I failed...miserably...so today starts my Feedly at zero.

...and last but not least...

Thank you so much for all of the awesome birthday wishes.  Yesterday was a super fun day for me and I'm one of those that loves to stretch out the birthday festivities as long as possible {wink}.






30 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday hun!!!

    Hope you enjoyed your vaca!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday trip and I'm loving this card, such a fun bold jar, love the subway style art inside and how it is so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful jar! Looks like a fun trip :>) Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be a bit late, but happy birthday!!!! I came to check your blog, as I meant to remember, but wasn't sure about the date. Anyways, I hope you had a fabulous day and wish you many more years.
    Todays' card is awesome btw, and I'm waiting to see more of your trip ;)
    Els.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am with you, clear stamps all the way! fab card my friend and fun photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute :) and belated happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card!! Love the the jar!!!!
    I wish I knew you are coming to NY...I would have come to meet you there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay New York trip.. so glad you had fun.. can't wait to see more pictures.. LOVE YOUR CARD..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is soooooo pretty, Amy!
    Thanks for sharing the pictures from your NY trip. Looks like you had a lot of fun together :-)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card! Next time your in NYC let me know. We can meet up at The Ink Pad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, Amy! Your chalkboard-in-a-jar is so darn cute. It was fun to see how you were inspired. Loved your photo with the statue of Liberty in the background too ... NYC is so awesome to visit (and lots of walking!)

    PS. You are the last person I would think of to have a "lazy streak" ... hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card I see how you were inspired, just beautiful
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clearly understand the stamping preference - but Unity do have such tempting stamps LOL!
    FAB card, and great to see you had such a fantastic time in NY!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday. I love to visit New York and walk the soles off of my shoes. Your card is just fantastic, and I love that there is so much meaning behind each element.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that jar!!! FABULOUS!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for NYC!!!!! You know my heart belongs there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome stamping Amy, and I love the touch of the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I missed your birthday! Happy Birthday Amy! So glad you had a fabulous trip to NY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ah, NY! loved visiting but yes-- a lot of walking! loved the photos you shared here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your sweet feather card.....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a GORGEOUS card!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Loving the pic's of your vacation too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the look here, great way to feature the chalkboard! Hope to play!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope you had a great birthday, Amy! Love this funky little card of yours, and the vacation photos were great!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love mason jar with the chalkboard, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think this is about the trendiest card ever! Mason jar trend - check! Chalkboard trend - check! :D
    Oh how I'd love to go to NY - it's on my list of things to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh and one more: Sequin trend - Check! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful photo's, Amy, I know you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Belated Birthday, Amy. Looks like you had a great time in NYC ~ wonderful photos of you and the kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. awwwwwwwwwwwwww cute! im glad u had a good b day amy!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~