Fusion #15: bring your own sunshine


Hello and Happy Friday!

We're back with Fusion #15:


Whaddya think?!

Loads of fun, eh?

Check out how I was inspired:


I gotta tell you, I LOVE how Unity Stamps, well, stamp...BUT I'm a clear girl at heart.  I've gotten so spoiled with clear stamps that it's a challenge for me to use others....I still buy woodmounts from Impress...I can't help it, they are so fun & purdy.

Anywho's, here's how I was inspired by the picture:

chalkboard = chalkboard technique
wood frame = Amy Tangerine details
chalkboard = school = grid paper


Be sure to check out my Fusion teamies:



How are you inspired?


I've been slightly MIA since we were on a glorious vaca to New York.  The kids and I spent 4 nights in NY, I have never walked so much.  More deets on the trip on a later date, I'm hoping to do some scrapbookin' here are just a couple of photos:





Thanks so much for stoppin' by...hoping to get caught up on my feedly:


edited to add:  Oh ladies, I wish I had the time to catch up but I failed...miserably...so today starts my Feedly at zero.

...and last but not least...

Thank you so much for all of the awesome birthday wishes.  Yesterday was a super fun day for me and I'm one of those that loves to stretch out the birthday festivities as long as possible {wink}.






Comments

Happy belated Birthday hun!!!

Hope you enjoyed your vaca!

Deanne :)
Jingle said…
This is super cuteness!
Miriam Prantner said…
Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday trip and I'm loving this card, such a fun bold jar, love the subway style art inside and how it is so big!
Wonderful jar! Looks like a fun trip :>) Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Els said…
Sorry to be a bit late, but happy birthday!!!! I came to check your blog, as I meant to remember, but wasn't sure about the date. Anyways, I hope you had a fabulous day and wish you many more years.
Todays' card is awesome btw, and I'm waiting to see more of your trip ;)
Els.
Rose said…
i am with you, clear stamps all the way! fab card my friend and fun photos :)
Deepti said…
This is cute :) and belated happy birthday :)
Piali said…
Fab card!! Love the the jar!!!!
I wish I knew you are coming to NY...I would have come to meet you there!!!
Annette Allen said…
yay New York trip.. so glad you had fun.. can't wait to see more pictures.. LOVE YOUR CARD..
itsallrosi said…
how technique-ey! love it!
Sylvia Blum said…
Your card is soooooo pretty, Amy!
Thanks for sharing the pictures from your NY trip. Looks like you had a lot of fun together :-)
Sylvia xx
Courtney K said…
Fun card! Next time your in NYC let me know. We can meet up at The Ink Pad!
Kelly Griglione said…
Happy birthday, Amy! Your chalkboard-in-a-jar is so darn cute. It was fun to see how you were inspired. Loved your photo with the statue of Liberty in the background too ... NYC is so awesome to visit (and lots of walking!)

PS. You are the last person I would think of to have a "lazy streak" ... hahaha!!!
DIANA L. said…
Great card I see how you were inspired, just beautiful
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Lyndal said…
Clearly understand the stamping preference - but Unity do have such tempting stamps LOL!
FAB card, and great to see you had such a fantastic time in NY!!
Joyce said…
Happy belated birthday. I love to visit New York and walk the soles off of my shoes. Your card is just fantastic, and I love that there is so much meaning behind each element.
This is gorgeous!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that jar!!! FABULOUS!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for NYC!!!!! You know my heart belongs there!!! :)
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome stamping Amy, and I love the touch of the sequins!
Tammy said…
Oh I missed your birthday! Happy Birthday Amy! So glad you had a fabulous trip to NY!!!!
ivy said…
ah, NY! loved visiting but yes-- a lot of walking! loved the photos you shared here!
sandi said…
Love your sweet feather card.....so pretty!
jessica said…
What a GORGEOUS card!! Awesome job my friend!!
Loving the pic's of your vacation too!!!
Love the look here, great way to feature the chalkboard! Hope to play!
Geri said…
Hope you had a great birthday, Amy! Love this funky little card of yours, and the vacation photos were great!
Janice said…
Love mason jar with the chalkboard, beautiful!
Aimes said…
I think this is about the trendiest card ever! Mason jar trend - check! Chalkboard trend - check! :D
Oh how I'd love to go to NY - it's on my list of things to do! :)
Aimes said…
Oooh and one more: Sequin trend - Check! Hee!
Sylvia said…
Beautiful photo's, Amy, I know you had a great birthday!
Helen F. said…
Happy Belated Birthday, Amy. Looks like you had a great time in NYC ~ wonderful photos of you and the kiddos :)
Anonymous said…
awwwwwwwwwwwwww cute! im glad u had a good b day amy!