Curtain Call Reminder: nuts about you

This is post 3 of 3 for me today...Click HERE for Seize the Sketch and Click HERE for CAS-ology


I've had this Reverse Confetti Sweet Treat Tent die but never used it for treats, only as a different type of tag.

This has 2 of the panels adhered together with scor-tape.


I wanted to use the DeNami Design's Love Circle in this week's project.  It's inked up with Fresh Ink Red Currant and I teamed it up with the sentiment from the DeNami Design's Petit Four Nuts About You set.

I used a Jenni Bowlin tag, a sentiment from SRM and a skinnified Whisker Graphics Bitty Bag.

I was hoping the Snickers bars that I picked up would fit, they are too big, they are the regular size.  So for now, there is a Jif To Go that I popped into a glassine bag inside :)

Fun Fact:  I've never had a Snickers bar 
(not much for bumpy food, I've gotten better but I really don't 'need' to like another chocolate bar)

I hope you play along with us over at 

Curtain Call


Our Super Sponsor is




The LEAD of the Love Letter challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate from DeNami Design!

You'll  want to make sure to stop in at the DeNami Design Blog to see what BEAUTIFUL projects their team created for our Love Letter challenge!  Totally SWOONWORTHY!



Comments

Laurel said…
this is just so cute!
Lori Turner said…
Don't ya just love this treat tent die, Amy?!? Awesome treat package...love it!
Shannon J said…
Such a sweet package! Bumpy food - ha, I love it!! If you do sample a Snickers, I think you will be quite happy with the bump-less-ness! I'm not a big fan of nuts in my chocolate (or fruit - NO, never fruit - that just defeats the purpose of the treat!!), but a Snicker's is pretty good :)
Miriam Prantner said…
Great little gift package! Love the tag and the clothespin!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I just love that tiny paper bag on the front of your treat box and the clothes pin and the tag So much to say about this sweet treat.
Jennifer said…
Super cute! A very sweet treat.
Riet said…
So gorgeous Amy.

Hugs Riet.xx
Shelly said…
So cute! :) Love the red and kraft together. And I love your little fun fact! ;)
Deepti said…
This is super cute :) love that clothes pin
Ashley Newell said…
Super cute! I love everything about this!
SUPER cute little treat bag! LOVE the tag and the clothes pin! FUN <3
Annette Allen said…
this is just full of cuteness..love it
Love love love love this! LOVING that sentiment!!!!
Sylvia said…
Fabulous card, Amy, love the card design! Hope you had a good day.
Lindsey said…
I LOVE this...lots! I had to chuckle about the snickers bar. I think they're yummy and largely for the reason you don't. Ha! I love bumps and crunch in my food. My husband always makes fun of me because if we ever get pizza I seek out the one with the biggest bubble/bump on it.
Vanessa said…
Super cute bag, Amy! Love this!
Vanessa x
Oh wow this is so so cool!
Lynnda said…
Super cute treat bag Sista! Love the tag on it too! You rock! Hugs...x
Rose said…
LOVE!!!! so cute and fun :)
Julia Aston said…
Love the tag on your bag with the little clothes pin~!
cm said…
This is one adorable treat tent, especially the little bag and clothes peg. And the sentiment: fabulous! Your comment about bumpy food has me 'snickering', because I'm much the same way! I'm all about crunchy things, though...chocolate and almonds...swooon...
c
jen said…
super fun- and I'd prefer the jif to go over the snickers too! they aren't my fave!! (which is why I will buy them at holiday times to have around because I will leave them alone! ha!)
Monika/Buzsy said…
So sweet Amy. Love the little treat bag with that tag and the circle image! Awesome design.
Kelly Griglione said…
Ummm, what?!? Like "never" as in "never even once"? That is crazy. Well good for you! Love your clip to hold the tag on ... so trendy!
Audrey Pettit said…
Never had a Snickers bar? OMGosh, they are my fave! :) I love, love, LOVE your treat container! That is one awesome die that I would love to get my hands on. Totally adore the little stripey bag and the tag you made to go along. Great use of those DeNami stamps!
Joni Andaya said…
What a very sweet package! love <3
Heather North said…
What a nice little bag for a Valentine treat.
Jinny Newlin said…
Oh, my gracious, girl! You are soooo missing out ;). Snickers are my absolute faves! I'm not much for chocolate bars anyway, but this one tops my list, just above Kit-Kat and Twix. You must try one! And such a cute, little treat bag! LOVE all the kraft with pops of red!
Trinh said…
Great mix of elements! I can't believe you have never tried a Snickers bar. My hubby loves them; the one you have would be gone in a sec if he was around.