Create a Smile Blog Hop!

click HERE for my CASE Study Guest Designer Post.
Click HERE for my Whisker Graphics project.







Welcome to the Create A Smile First Release Blog Hop!

I'm so thrilled to be Guest Hopper!

Create a Smile is a new stamp company in town, located in Germany!   When Christine Drogt started illustrating and sharing images with friends, it soon became crystal-clear that those images would make awesome clear stamps. Because Christine has always loved to make people smile (it can be as easy as smiling at strangers!) the name was found quickly (thanks to her friend Alison!) and the vision became reality.

Create A Smile stamps are made of high quality photo-polymer and produced in Germany. They will for sure make you smile!

We’re thrilled you are joining us as we begin this great adventure! We truly love the fantastic paper-crafting community (YOU!) and are so excited to be bringing something new to you all!

These are the facts:

Create A Smile is releasing their first two stamp sets TODAY!! You can find their store at www.createasmilestamps.com 

There are TWO fun sets filled with super cute images, available for purchase.

You can win a $15 gift-certificate for the store-- all you need to do is hop along and leave comments on all the fantastic and inspiring stops (one comment per person, per blog please!). 

We’ll pick random winner from all the comments - so the more blogs you visit (and leave a comment on) - the more chances you have to be a winner!

You have until Saturday (July 12th) 8am CET - that's 2am EST. The winner will be announced on the Create A Smile Blog on Sunday (July 13th)

You should have arrived here from the wonderful Christine Drogt's blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Create a Smile Blog!  In case you get lost along the way, here's a listing:


Want a peek at the new sets?





I decided to play with that SWEET fox...here's how I was inspired:

cardstock:  pti  stamps:  Create a Smile/digital/Friends in the Woods ink:  various copics  other: we r memory keepers/simply happy journal card

There is something about woodland creatures...they get me everytime.  

I gave her sweet pink cheeks and if you look real close....

I covered her nose with Glossy Accents:


Wishin' Christine a big High Five for starting her own company and putting together a spectacular design team!

I truly am inspired by this Paper Crafting Community and I'm so happy to be a part of it.

Okay, now hippety hop over to








Comments

Christine said…
Oh, it's a girl!
Funny, it was always a boy for me. Love those pink cheeks, so cute! Awesome creation Amy! I love the layout! Thanks so much for joining us, I am so happy you did :) Can't wait to see more creations.
Hugs
Christine
Tanja said…
such a cute little fox
wendipooh13 said…
ahhh super cute LOVE the fox!!!
CONGRATS on the Hop, awesome sweetness!!!
Katrin said…
The little foxy is so cute. I love your coloring!
Unknown said…
Congrats on guesting. Your fox is adorable!
Lizzie said…
Nothing can go wrong using such a cute fox on a card!
Kylie said…
What a fun fox! Love the little dot of glossy accents on the nose too - such a cute touch!
Lynnda said…
OOO Sista I love this so much... I love the cute foxy stamp!!! Your card is stinkin cute... Love it!!! Hugs...x
Selene said…
Cute lil card, thanks for this inspiration!
Great colouring and so sweet, adoring the pink cheeks!
Anja said…
Love this adorable fox!
Kelly said…
love your colored fox. how cute!
Sylvia said…
Fabulous fox, Amy,what a fun blog hop to be a part of! Have a fun Friday...I know you are off today!
Soooooooooo cute cute cute!! I love love love love that fox!!!!!
aaga said…
cuteness in a little box. :-)
dstandard said…
Such a cute card!!!
Unknown said…
Love your foxy card!
Lesley said…
Adorable card, Amy! Congrats! Hugs!
Karen said…
I love the colors of the fox! Those sweet pink cheeks!
Tracy E said…
Such a cute fox......love the card!!
anja curvers said…
Oohhh this is unbelievable love that cute foxie, great layout also.
Sherry Eckblad said…
Awesome card Amy! Love the little fox.
jessica said…
Super CUTE card Amy!!!!
Anonymous said…
Cute, cute, CUTE! Love your foxy card.
*Alison* said…
Girl! You always blow me away.. Your card is simply amazing! I just love the colors.. that pop of pink is BRILLIANT!hugs
Shemaine Smith said…
Cute stamps and adorable card Amy!
conil said…
Sweet card, masterfully colored.
Ann K said…
Love the card - so much inspiration in the blog hop. :)
Lysa said…
So very cute Amy! I ♥ that lil fox!
Bev said…
Love the girly fox and the layout is perfect for her.
Cheryl H said…
Super cute fox! love the little coloring on the cheeks :D
Shelly said…
This is ADORABLE!!! Love it! And the sets look amazing!
Janet D. said…
Cute, cute, cute!!
Diane Jaquay said…
Congrats on guesting, your card is adorable, Amy!!
Carol said…
So-o-o-o cute! Love working with digital stamps.
Yuki said…
Such a cute card! I love the way you colored the adorable fox!
Marianne said…
Adorable! (I do seem to be using this word a lot during this fun hop LOl)
Unknown said…
What a sweet card!
Anonymous said…
Wow Amy, what a sweet little card. I love the cheeks and the little nose. Aaawww!
Bye, Jessa
MyLittleBlueDog said…
Such a cute card and so simple and effective.
Annette Allen said…
HOW CUTE.. I love that fox.. great card Amy
Unknown said…
How "cheeky" of you! I love your girly fox!
Aileen said…
Beautiful card, love the feminine twist :)
Kari V. said…
Oh oh that fox is ADORABLE !! I love the size of him on this card.
Anonymous said…
Adorable card!!!
Maureen Hayes said…
Cutest fox ever! Love the pink cheeks and the coloring in general. This is an awesome release and I can't wait to see this company take off!
keeleykats said…
Darling fox! Definitely a smile maker!
MiamiKel said…
She's a cutie! I love how you colored her and nestled this beautiful Fox into a little frame - gorgeous coloring! TFS!
Cindy Lou said…
Adorable little fox, cute card!
Cindy Lou said…
Adorable little fox, cute card!
Anonymous said…
Awwwwwww! Foxy little lady! Love it!!
Kelly Griglione said…
OMG, this is so stinkin' adorable!! LOVE your cute fox on this tiny (I think, right?) card!
Elena said…
Super cute! I really like it! :)
Unknown said…
Great card, so cute
mandalj said…
Cute card! I love the fox's shiny nose!
Audrey Pettit said…
Sounds like a fun new company, and what cute new sets. Totally love what you did with the fox. Fun coloring and glossy nose. Love the rosy cheeks, too!
Cindy Lovell said…
So sweet Amy!! I love your sweet girl..so cute!!
This card looks like you…. fun, and seriously, I'm suppose to be able to keep track of all these talented people around the globe?
so cute girl, well done!
Mariana Grigsby said…
Amy, I love the simple design that makes that cute fox stand out! Thanks for the inspiration :)
Jess said…
Love that adorable fox!
Helen Gullett said…
I missed this blog hop... but your card is cute as always, Amy!
Samantha Mann said…
oooooooooooooooh!! so so so so so sweet!! love that you made this a miss fox! it's sooooo adorable!! LOVE that you made the fox so large! and those sweet little pink cheeks are cute as can be!! just an amazing card! :)
cm said…
Cutie patootie to the max!! Sooooo sweet!!
Hugs~c