Many thanks sunshine


Post 2 of 2 for today...click here for my Neat & Tangled post.

Post 2 of 2 for today...click here for my Neat & Tangled post.

I'm so inspired by challenges that this is a combo of two.  I knew that I wanted to use a smidge of washi since I bought 3 sets of stuff of the stuff (24 rolls total) from M's.


I was inspired by the Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights challenge!  


Floral Theme
Pinks
Ombre

Love all the projects by the Guest Designers but was drawn to Diane's beauty of a card!  I was going to originally pop of the Essentials by Ellen Mondo Hydrangea behind the Sizzix Tea Time by Tim Holtz. Then I realized that they would be perfect inside the tea cup!  The Essentials by Ellen Many Thanks is a perfect way to finish off my design!



I couldn't resist playing along because well, check out that pretty tea!  I was inspired by the white tea cup and the colors!

I'm back in class tonight, now I'm in Photoshop CC 2.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!



Comments

Karen B. said…
Enjoy your class! This is one pretty card. I wish I could grow Hydrangeas.
Helen F. said…
LOVE the tea cup planter, Amy :) Very pretty pink ombre hydrangea.
Kelly Griglione said…
Oh that is so delightful!! I love the hydrangea in the tea cup! And holy cow...24 rolls of washi should last you quite a while 🙂
Lyn said…
Gorgeous card Amy, enjoy your class photoshop boggles my mind :)
This is gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love how you colored the flowers and put them in the tea cup, and I love that you kept the cup white!
Sylvia said…
A most beautiful card, Amy, love all the color!
Shelly said…
Stunning card, Amy!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Pretty with the pink
SUPER duper colorRICH!
Cris G. said…
Love the beautifully colored hydrangea in the tea cup, and also love that you added words in different colors!
I was about to submit my card also to the Inspired by All the Little Things Challenge, but then I read that it can't be combined with another inspiration challenge... and I was assaulted by doubt: isn't Pin-Sights Challenge an inspiration challenge? Who am I? Where did I come from?... that kind of stuff lol.
Leigh Penner said…
This is gorgeous, Amy! I love it! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!
Anonymous said…
Amy, gorgeousness!!!!!
donna mikasa said…
Nailed it! Love how you colored the hydrangea, too!
Unknown said…
Love this! Those flowers are so pretty & look delightful in the tea cup. Thanks!
Yuki said…
This is so pretty!! Love your take on the inspiration images!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Beautiful design Amy! I love your flowers coming out of the teacup works so perfectly with the challenge photo. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired by All the Little Things!
jessica said…
So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!
Sheri Gilson said…
Beautiful card, Amy! Wonderful take on the inspiration! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All the Little Things!
Laurel Beard said…
Shoot yea this is awesome! I adore this!